Fatal error in BO after changing server/domain name

Hello,

I have a Prestashop (1.7.8.7) and I was forced to change the server and the domain name so now after lots of tryings I can access the website but not the BO.

This is the error I'm getting ...

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\RuntimeException: Invalid service "prestashop.module.link_block.form_provider": class "PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Form\FormDataProviderInterface" not found while loading "PrestaShop\Module\LinkList\Form\LinkBlockFormDataProvider". in /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(152): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->getConstructor(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), true) #1 /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ResolveNamedArgumentsPass.php(50): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compile in /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php on line 129

I already cleaned the cache folder and the .htaccess (manually) because I can't access the BO.

The versions of PHP (7.4) are still the same in bouth of servers and the old one I can still access.

Can someone help me?

Edited by cavetech (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Nickz said:

You did not mention caches under themes and if you also delete the index.php pages in the in those caches.

I just cleaned the /cache/ folder, I did not delete the index.php file.

The folder /themes/themaname/assets/cache is empty, I don't know if there's another cache folder to clean too.

Just now, Nickz said:

Should you have opened the backend of your new domain you also need to clear browser caches. Mostlikely cookies too.

I tried that, no change, I also tried to open the BO in another browser (one where I never opened the old one) and the problem is the same.

Ok

entras con ftp o sftp y renombras la carpeta del modulo prestashop.module.li en cuestion en prestashop.module.li_.

El nombre modulo lo que sea mencionado pues

Sorry wrong lingo, enter with ftp or sftp and rename modulo prestashop.module.li which was mentioned into prestashop.module.li_.

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Ok

entras con ftp o sftp y renombras la carpeta del modulo prestashop.module.li en cuestion en prestashop.module.li_.

El nombre modulo lo que sea mencionado pues

Hello.

I tried that, but the problem is still there, it's just different now...

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.adapter.product.validate.product_supplier_validator" has a dependency on a non-existent service "prestashop.adapter.currency.repository.currency_repository". in /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(60): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Reference), false) #1 /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony in /home/clients/899c7b6c9a705703c32c4816ecbb52c0/sites/cavetech.shop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php on line 31

I don't think it's a module, also because the "linklist" module is a PS module.

You can delete both folder under cache prod and dev. Make bakup of .htaccess file and delete htaccess file also check ps_shop_url and ps_configrations domain url and ssl is enable or not 

then you can open a file under config folder defines.inc.php set define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

after this you can try BO login 

Edited by rthakur
mistake (see edit history)

22 hours ago, rthakur said:

You can delete both folder under cache prod and dev. Make bakup of .htaccess file and delete htaccess file also check ps_shop_url and ps_configrations domain url and ssl is enable or not 

then you can open a file under config folder defines.inc.php set define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

after this you can try BO login 

Thanks for your message, but I already did all that and no change.

• 3 weeks later...