Frontend error

Hello

Thank you for your respond

- among other things, there is written "search" in the search field, "shopping cart" in the shopping cart. Can you see it?

- i have cleared the cache from the cms (advanced settings)

- the PHP version is mentioned by the webhotel. Where can i see the actually version?

This is the settings:

Disable non-native modules Yes

As non-native modules can experience some compatibility issues, we recommend to disable them by default.
Keeping them enabled might prevent you from loading the "Modules" page properly after the upgrade.

Upgrade the default theme No

If you customized the default PrestaShop theme in its folder (folder name "classic" in 1.7), enabling this option will lose your modifications.
If you are using your own theme, enabling this option will simply update the default theme files, and your own theme will be safe.

Switch to the default theme No

This will change your theme: your shop will then use the default theme of the version of PrestaShop you are upgrading to.

Regenerate RTL stylesheet No

If enabled, any RTL-specific files that you might have added to all your themes might be deleted by the created stylesheet.

Keep the customized email templates Yes

This will not upgrade the default PrestaShop e-mails.
If you customized the default PrestaShop e-mail templates, enabling this option will keep your modifications.

Should i have chosen yes to upgrade the default theme?

19 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Have you tried to reset the modules? Are you planning to use classic theme or custom one? Was there any errors on upgrade?

You can do i clean install somewhere else and make a db migration.

No, only deactivated the non-prestashop ones

I use classic theme. No errors on upgrade

Yes, i can do a clean install, but i have had huge problems doing that earlier. This would be the last way to solve the errors

10 hours ago, Danmant_DK said:

Upgrade the default theme No

If you customized the default PrestaShop theme in its folder (folder name "classic" in 1.7), enabling this option will lose your modifications.
If you are using your own theme, enabling this option will simply update the default theme files, and your own theme will be safe.

Switch to the default theme No

Now, you have an old theme with an upgraded backend.

Mayby your theme is not PHP7.4 ready. Try to downgrade to PHP7.3.

You can try this: Download the same PS version to your PC. Unpack filerne. Rename the folder themes on your website, Upload the folder theme fra your downlod to your website. Clear cashe. I dont know if it will work.

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2022 at 8:20 AM, ZIKODK said:

Now, you have an old theme with an upgraded backend.

Mayby your theme is not PHP7.4 ready. Try to downgrade to PHP7.3.

You can try this: Download the same PS version to your PC. Unpack filerne. Rename the folder themes on your website, Upload the folder theme fra your downlod to your website. Clear cashe. I dont know if it will work.

I downgraded to PHP 7.3, with same result

I have changed to upgrade default theme when 1-click upgrading. Could this fix the problem?

• 1 month later...