Duplicate display of the personalization and does not save the personalizations when several combinations - Cart & order

Anthony Tran

I preferred to post my bug on the English forum to have a little more visibility.

I did some research to find if anyone had reported this bug but couldn't find anything about it.

Procedure: Product with a personalization text field, 2 combinations (color and size for example).

I put the captured video directly to you, it will be easier than writing (the first)

I end up with a double field.

I am locally in version 1.7.8.7, clean installation.

----------------

Originally, it was not this bug that I wanted to report but another one. The procedure is similar but with 3 attributes. With the difference that instead of having the products with the duplicate personalization in the cart, I only had one personalization and if I continued the order, at the backend level, I only had one customization instead of 2.

I also put the video

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French version :

J’ai préfère poster mon bug sur le forum anglais pour avoir un peu plus de visibilité.

J’ai fait des recherches pour trouver si quelqu’un avait signalé ce bug mais je n’ai rien trouvé à ce sujet.

Procédure : Produit avec une champs texte de personnalisation, 2 déclinaison (couleur et taille par exemple).

Je vous met directement la vidéo capturé, ce sera plus simple que d’écrire.

Je me retrouve avec un champs double.

Je suis en local en version 1.7.8.7, installation toute propre.

---

A l’origine, ce n’est pas ce bug que je voulais déclarer mais un autre. La procédure est similaire mais avec 3 attributs. A la différence qu’au lieu d’avoir les produits avec la personnalisation en double dans le panier, je n’avais qu’une seule personnalisation et si je continuais la commande, au niveau du backend, je n’avais qu’une seule personnalisation au lieu de 2.

Je vous met également la vidéo

Edited by Anthony Tran
Add a video of clean version (see edit history)

• Anthony Tran changed the title to Duplicate display of the personalization and does not save the personalizations when several combinations - Cart & order
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...