Question Regarding Product Combinations & SEO

ianditch

Hi There,

I just wanted to ask about combination pages. I get that a different coloured blouse would be best to have as a combination but what if the item i'm selling are resistors or light bulbs etc. These items are the same but have differnent values. eg, resistors are listed in different ohms values and bulbs in wattage etc.

If i was to sell light bulbs for example, would it be best to have a single product page and have one combination selling 20watt, another selling 40watt , another selling 100watt etc or would it be best to have a separate product page for each bulb?

I want google to index each light bulb, or resistor or what ever so i guess my question is what is the best method and most google friendly way to do this?

Ian

2 hours ago, ianditch said:

I just wanted to ask about combination pages. I get that a different coloured blouse would be best to have as a combination but what if the item i'm selling are resistors or light bulbs etc.

In general more Content is better than less.

further SEO is not a I do that myself if you have a shop. There are a lot of mistakes one can commite to which later cost time and money to undo.

I dont really mean content wise, more as a per item index with google.

If i was to have several light bulbs, all at different wattage listed on a combination page, would google index each light bulb?

.html#/lightbulb/20watt

.html#/lightbulb/40watt

.html#/lightbulb/100watt

Ian