Import and syc between Etsy and eBay

56 minutes ago, Nickz said:

you can always ask in the jobcenter to pay someone to do it for you. Do you have the apis for both?

I can do the initial setup. I can install an app just need to see what one's everyone recommends. As at the moment we have close to 1000 items on eBay and 400 Etsy items. And want to do them also in a own online store. Currently using shopwired but there renewal cost is quite expensive this tim around 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I just wanted to recommend our import/export module which is helping many people.

Since both eBay and Etsy allows export of listings into csv file, you can easily import it using our module.

You can even automate the process by enabling CRON option, that means once you do configuration correctly, sync between your Prestashop and eBay and Etsy will happen automatically.

Please take a look and try it on demo: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-import-export/24523-easy-import-products-from-csv-excel-xml-json-txt.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 6:54 PM, Nickz said:

you can always ask in the jobcenter to pay someone to do it for you. Do you have the apis for both?

That's not the problem I do all the php work. Issue is that it's a bit of a minefield knowing what is the best app to buy. Currently we have a line of about 800 items on eBay and 150 on Etsy and wanted to have our own page as well. So was trying to see who it what was the best app. Site will be in a fres install if the latest shop program 

Edited by mikeh1975 (see edit history)