[SOLVED] Unable To Open My Admin Platform after Upgrading to PrestaShop 1.7.8.7

Dear Prestashop Community,

Urgently need your help. I just upgrade my shop to Prestashop 1.7.8.7 via 1-Click Upgrade module. After completing the upgrade, I reload my shop and it shows HTTP ERROR 500.

Then, I follow a tutorial that guide me how to enable debug from my File Manager. After awhile it enable my Prestashop login page and when I clicked login button, it gave me this sentence "Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">=7.2.5".

What should I do? I don't have IT background and this is my first time using Prestashop.

I'm totally need your help.

Edited by Wellness99 (see edit history)

It is clear.. ask your provider  to switch PHP to at least 7.2
After that, be prepared to have issues with the some third party modules if they are not PHP7.2 compatible case in which contact the developers and ask for newer versions.

• Thanks 1

• Wellness99 changed the title to [SOLVED] Unable To Open My Admin Platform after Upgrading to PrestaShop 1.7.8.7

sitte debug ,shell  look at the php -v version  after  find / -name php.ini     ini fille   like nano /www/server/php/74/etc/php.in     and  rechercher   ctrl+w puti n putenv  and delete this ,on the line  disable_functions = system,   ***  solved!!