[FREE MODULE] Template color change v4.3- PS 1.7/8 (default theme)

shacker

It is a module that allows you to modify the color of your PrestaShop 1.7 template and fonts from the back office, without modifying the source files.

does not matter if you do not have design knowledge, you should only select the colors of the sections (buttons, links, header, etc) and the module will do the rest for you

image.thumb.png.2b8f98869a4d98eb12e4d7d05d214f15.png

And you can change now font style.

Features:

• Cross browser
  • Change color for buttons, blocks, text, etc
  • Multilingual
  • Multistore

Link

https://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/modules-prestashop/492-template-color-change.html

colorchange.zip v3.8

colorchange.zip v4.0

colorchange.zip v4.1

colorchange.zip v4.2

colorchange.zip v4.3

colorchange.zip

Edited by shacker (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• shacker changed the title to [FREE MODULE] Template color change v4.0- PS 1.7/8 (default theme)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • shacker changed the title to [FREE MODULE] Template color change v4.1- PS 1.7/8 (default theme)
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • shacker changed the title to [FREE MODULE] Template color change v4.3- PS 1.7/8 (default theme)
  • 2 months later...
On 12/22/2023 at 9:34 PM, DNK-LUIFER said:

Some things don't work...

It needs to be modified to be compatible.

Greetings.

Hi, i install fresh PS 1.7.8.1, then i install colorchange module and test it. Nothing work ... i try delete cache in PS, delete cache in browser, nothing change. 

Why they sharing not working module ? :D PS 1.7.8.1 and 8.1.1 not compatible....

hace 12 horas, mikkino dijo:

Hi, i install fresh PS 1.7.8.1, then i install colorchange module and test it. Nothing work ... i try delete cache in PS, delete cache in browser, nothing change. 

Why they sharing not working module ? :D PS 1.7.8.1 and 8.1.1 not compatible....

The problem is not that it doesn't work or generates errors.
The real problem is that even though it is a free module you don't get any feedback from the creator.

This does not give a good image of it.

Finally, I had to redesign all the code and extend several things to make it work in ps 8.1.2.

Regards.

• 3 months later...