How to type individual prices for each product variation? (combinations product) [solved]

Hi,

I started experimenting with Prestashop yesterday and there seems to be some problems when creating product with combinations. 

1) When I choose to create a product with combinations it still makes it as a simple product. I tried this multiple times and I can't manage to create a product with combinations.

I had some attributes and several values inside those created before creating the product so at least that shouldn't be the problem. 

I managed to make a duplicate from one of the test shops example combinations product and I managed to add the attributes and generate each value on that product. But I can't create that product with combinations from the BO. 

2) How can I add different, individual prices for each of the product combinations? I can't find any column/field that I could just type each price on by one.

I come from ePages platform and there you can add prices for each variation (combination) by just typing them in the right column.

My employer has quite complex custom products so I'm testing the possibilities of a default "vanilla" Prestashop first here before we start to add any modules.

Might also be that I'm just missing some basic things in the logic of creating those products in Prestashop. 

Thanks.

Edited by Antti Silvennoinen (see edit history)

1) After selecting the attributes, you need to click the "generate" button - after a while you will see all generated combinations

2) For each combination there is a price (impact) and quantity field in the combination overview. There are even more combination specific fields if you click on the edit option (pencil button)

grafik.thumb.png.cac94b2beb545e763c7f15da3a8098b9.png

Thanks for reply.

The problem is that there isn't any column available to where I can insert individual prices. 

By the way: This is a test shop and our Prestashop platform provider said that these might be bugs because of the newest version of Prestashop installed.

Also there is a problem that I can't remove any combinations already created from the list.

But I hope these will be fixed soon. 

combinations.thumb.jpg.e684d2c27183225f2e9fa6146b9b22c9.jpg

Ah, you are correct. Hadn't thought about that even though I was a web designer earlier. :)

So the CSS media queries hide that element when the screen size gets smaller. Those fields should be accessible at least by horizontal scrolling or something. Quite a dramatic move to deny access completely to those fields. 

Thanks for help! 

• Antti Silvennoinen changed the title to How to type individual prices for each product variation? (combinations product) [solved]