Website turning into not working

hobart

Hello

For two months,  mshobart.eu (on a 1.7.5.2 version) turns into not working very often, at least one time per week.

Last time was today (please find attached a print screen).

I tried a lot to solve this, inclusive to restore a backup from the beginning of June, I've updated all modules, but the same.

Website become not working

The last error from log is as follows:

[05-Sep-2022 22:09:15 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Hook' not found in /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php:589 Stack trace: #0 /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(249): DispatcherCore->loadRoutes() #1 /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(207): DispatcherCore->__construct(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #2 /home2/mshobart/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore::getInstance() #3 {main} thrown in /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 589

Please be so kind and do instruct me what to do.

Thank you

Kind regards

Petre Oancea

Hobart E-Commerce 

Error.png

1 hour ago, Rhobur said:

If you don't have the Hook.php class in /classes then download the PrestaShop archive for your version and copy the /classes/Hook.php from there into your /classes directory.

Hello

Sorry !

Hook.php does exist is classes (please find attached)

In this case, please do instruct me what to do

Thank you

Best regards

Hook.php does exist.png

Deletion done

Thank you so much !

Just let's see if it will work in time.

Sorry but I come with another issue.

Today I've tried many times to open a new thread for another issue but the message was I am blocked 

(please see attached the print screen)

Do you know what happened with my account ?

blocked.png

• 2 weeks later...

The error is:

thrown in /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 589 [16-Sep-2022 14:52:22 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Hook' not found in /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php:589 Stack trace: #0 /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(249): DispatcherCore->loadRoutes() #1 /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(207): DispatcherCore->__construct(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #2 /home2/mshobart/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore::getInstance() #3 {main} thrown in /home2/mshobart/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 589