[SOLVED] Logo in PDF invoice does not appear [1.7.8.7]

twist3d

Hello everyone,
we have recently upgraded Prestashop to 1.7.8.7 and had some problems with invoice pdf, some I managed to solve (e.g. the fact that the payment method didn't appear), but for others I don't know where to turn, in particular I saw that the logo in invoices no longer appears in any case.

Activating Prestashop debug mode gives me the following error:

CRITICAL
11:27:25
php  Uncaught Warning: getimagesize(https://www.[domain name].com/img/logo_invoice-1661849716.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden

CRITICAL
11:27:25
request  Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: "Warning: getimagesize(https://www.[domain name].com/img/logo_invoice-1661849716.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden " at /home/negozioc/public_html/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_images.php line 167

Does anyone have any idea what the origin of this problem is?
Thank you

Edited by twist3d (see edit history)

• twist3d changed the title to [SOLVED] Logo in PDF invoice does not appear [1.7.8.7]

Hello i have this same issue i haven't updated anything or changed anything and went to print an invoice today and found out it was missing the logo. 

I tried some online resolution with image redirects and what not and nothing has worked. 

Do you know exactly what happened with the hosting? 

I have opened a ticket with my provider but waiting for a reply. 

My hosting provider recently migrated my site to a new server so im believing this may be the cause as it was all fine before the migration. 

Cheers, 

Darcy 

On 9/5/2022 at 3:42 AM, d2iautosound said:

Hello i have this same issue i haven't updated anything or changed anything and went to print an invoice today and found out it was missing the logo. 

I tried some online resolution with image redirects and what not and nothing has worked. 

Do you know exactly what happened with the hosting? 

I have opened a ticket with my provider but waiting for a reply. 

My hosting provider recently migrated my site to a new server so im believing this may be the cause as it was all fine before the migration. 

Cheers, 

Darcy 

Hi,

Exactly I don't know what they disabled on the server, I just opened a ticket with the problem. I'm sorry, I hope you got it resolved.

Edited by twist3d (see edit history)