Error trying to translate simpleblog in Prestashop 1.7.8.7

apnow

Hi, 

I do have a strange problem while trying to translate some content related to the Prestahop Blog (check screenshot).

The error is quite strange. The translation section mentions that I do have some string to translate but they don´t show them to be translated.

I tried to clear the cache in both server and browser but still did not work.  I tried to find the strings directly on the ps_translation table and they are translated but the site still shows them in english.

Any hint on how to translate them?

All best,

apnow

phpsimpleblog-2.PNG

phpsimpleblog.PNG

• 7 months later...
On 26/8/2022 at 14:32, ComGrafPL said:

Versione Prestashop e PHP? Hai provato il pannello di traduzione su browser diversi?

On 26/8/2022 at 14:13, apnow said:

CIAO, 

Ho uno strano problema durante il tentativo di tradurre alcuni contenuti relativi al blog Prestahop (controlla lo screenshot).

L'errore è abbastanza strano. La sezione di traduzione menziona che ho delle stringhe da tradurre ma non le mostrano da tradurre.

Ho provato a cancellare la cache sia nel server che nel browser, ma ancora non ha funzionato. Ho provato a trovare le stringhe direttamente sulla tabella ps_translation e sono tradotte ma il sito le mostra ancora in inglese.

Qualche suggerimento su come tradurli?

Tutto il meglio,

apnow

phpsimpleblog-2.PNG

phpsimpleblog.PNG

Hi, i have the same problem with my website and I don't know how to do blog translations...
My PHP version is  7.3.33
My Prestashop version is 1.7.8.5

I need help on this situation too