Order non-stock items - Note if (not) first order - Minimum order value for certain items - Discount scales

Hello, I am currently testing Prestashop and have some questions about it. I don't want to find a solution immediately for all questions, more about if and how it would be possible principally with reasonable effort. It looks like we would go with Prestashop, so I would be very happy to get some helpful (partial) answers :)

We have the same products both with and without retail packaging, which also have different purchase prices for us and are listed as two separate items. But if the item without packaging has a stock of 0, it should still be available and orderable (we can simply just throw away the packaging in the logistics in that case).

Would it be possible to set up a note / pop-up / info in the back-end or order confirmation for us, informing us if a customer has ordered this item for the first time/"has already ordered this item"? Not as info for the customer but for us. (Background: Certain stores sometimes repeatedly order discounted tester products instead of the actually intended products).

Can it be arranged that certain articles can only be ordered from an already existing shopping cart value of e.g. 100 USD? (We plan to include certain promo items in the store for free, but we don't want to deliver them on their own, but only in connection with an order placed anyway)

Is it possible to specify discount scales per customer group? Added in the Cart rules it doesn't seem to work cleanly (e.g. customer has from 100 USD 2%, from 1000 USD 5%, from 2000 USD 10% etc.). Currently, it just takes the lowest one (2% even though the cart sums up to 2500 USD)

Thank you very much for your answers!

EDIT for the record: everything of it is possible, but needs custom code.

Edited by oneqst (see edit history)

• oneqst changed the title to Order non-stock items - Note if (not) first order - Minimum order value for certain items - Discount scales