How access product active attribute

ZiedDams

The check is done in the init method, from the Product controller. If you want to make certain changes, there should, normally, an inactive product you can only see it in preview mode, where you have the preview parameter in the url.

4 hours ago, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

The inactive product page will not display so I don't know what you are trying to do.

Im actually creating a module that add new status to the product in a way that the active field has more then 0 and 1 values for example my module set the value of 2 if the product is on demande and the value of 3 is it's on arriving (not yet in the store) and I want to add a new condition in the product page so if it's on arriving I display ' arriving' not in stock and so on . I hope you get it , thanks for your replay and time.

59 minutes ago, Ress said:

The check is done in the init method, from the Product controller. If you want to make certain changes, there should, normally, an inactive product you can only see it in preview mode, where you have the preview parameter in the url.

Yes after I looked a while I found a function in the product controller so I did an override but still need to find a way to added in the product quick view and product card listing. Thank you for replay and time

• Like 1