[FREE MODULE] Personal Salesmen

Inform-All

Personal Salesmen

This module lets you assign a customer or customer group to an employee. The employee will only see his/her assigned customers, and no other customers. So if you have customers that often return to your shop, but should only be managed by one of your employee's and it's private, this is your module!ModuleImage.thumb.jpg.0dbfe1d777342a551521e2046e6affd5.jpg
If you are logged in as the SuperAdmin you can see all the customers and employee's.

Features:

• Easily manage customer orders
  • Less hectic order overview for your employee's
  • Private sales restricted for employees
  • Less work for SuperAdmin to assign chores
  • Linked employee receives email upon new order
  • Link employees to customer groups
  • Fully functional for Multistores

Installation:

After the installation and enabling the module, any employee that is not a Superadmin will only see his/her assigned customers and orders. If you don't make any links, the other employees wont be able to see any customers or orders. So if you have not configured the module any other employees will not see anything at al!

We recommend making a special employee profile for your Personal Salesmen (Advanced parameters > Team > Profiles). In order to have the module work, every employee should have the permission: View & Configure to the Personal Salesmen module.

If the permission is not set the profile of your employees the filters won’t work.

setting.png.42df32e223d8cf6923584d9befe1d957.png

If you are using the Prestashop Multistore function, please make sure upon installing the module that you have all the stores selected. (in de right upper corner) If you have not, the module will not function properly.

How to use:

As show in the image below, you can add and remove links. Once you have created a link this employee will be able to everything to the selected customer as set in the employee profile permissions.

By clicking on the red trashcan you can delete a link between any employee and his/her group or customer. (Before PS 1.7.7 you can only delete all the links of employees)

You can also link employees to a customer group. This makes it really easy to assign employees to multiple users at once.

As shown in the image below you can link the employee to a customer group. This means in the future if you set a customer to a group, this will automatically be visible to the linked employee. This is a really great function for B2B to, for company's that have a responsible employee per department.

Other languages:

If you are not using English as main language for your shop, you should manually copy the folder mails/en and replace the en for the language you are using in the backoffice. For example there is a folder mails/nl for the nl language.

Prestashop 1.7

personalsalesmen.zip

Like my work? Consider donating here.

Comments, tips or updates? Check GIT.

Edited by Inform-All (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:17 PM, stifler97 said:

Thanks for the efforts. But I meant that, is it like how the Ja Marketllace module works? What is the usage in short?

The usage is as explained in the first post.
Some webshop's need some salesmen to only view their customer's orders. With this module you can assign customers (or customer groups) to a specific employee.
This module has nothing to do with products.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you, for this module. Works very well for my porpouse. I encountered a little issue on pagination (both orders and Customers).

The total number of customers and orders (both on pagination and header) is not linked to the set managed by the salesman but to the store totals. Can you advise me something? Otherwise the salesamen gets confused.

Regards.

Edited by concepts_91 (see edit history)

19 hours ago, concepts_91 said:

Thank you, for this module. Works very well for my porpouse. I encountered a little issue on pagination (both orders and Customers).

The total number of customers and orders (both on pagination and header) is not linked to the set managed by the salesman but to the store totals. Can you advise me something? Otherwise the salesamen gets confused.

Regards.

Hi,
This has been something i'd wish i could change. It's another bug from Prestashop, and modules can't make overrides for the admin page like that.
So you might be able to hide this number, but only if you have some programming skills. Sorry i can't be of any more help.

• 3 months later...