Internal server error at 67% with new install on local server [solved]

Hi,

I am trying to install version 1.7.8.6 on a local server using MAMP Pro.

I have php set to 7.4.21 and it gets to 67% and install Add-On modules and I get this error

An error occurred during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

1: HTTP 500 - error -

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I tried to change permissions but I'm on a mac and using a local server so can't access files via FTP.

Any suggestions? I'm a bit of a novice so not sure how to change settings without some clue of where to find things.

Thanks

When it comes to 67% in the installation process, we should wait for the installer to download many modules from the prestshop server. Therefore you need a good and stable enough internet connection. If you have no problem with your internet connection, you can try a simple VPN connection like the browser extensions and start the install process again.

11 minutes ago, stifler97 said:

When it comes to 67% in the installation process, we should wait for the installer to download many modules from the prestshop server. Therefore you need a good and stable enough internet connection. If you have no problem with your internet connection, you can try a simple VPN connection like the browser extensions and start the install process again.

Hi, my internet speed is 9 Megabits/sec. Is there no way to download them and install offline if internet speed is the issue?

• kokod changed the title to Internal server error at 67% with new install on local server [solved]