Can't download my addons

juan_manu

I bought several addons and a theme for a small startup some years ago. Startup decided to move away from prestashop, so i didn't take care of the bought items as i supposed it would be not a problem to keep them unused on my account.

Now, i've decided to download that addons for a local installation of prestashop. At this time i have no remote store, and the old url of the original web for the startup still states on each of my addons on my account. I have no way to remove that link to the deleted store from them. 

Each time i try to download one of the items it says that i have no right to download it.

So, i tried to upload latest prestashop to a small unused hosting i have, linked to a domain that is supposed to not have a web, only to check if i could modify the url on my addons account. Same result. I can't download the items nor modify the url linked to them.

I've sent two mails to prestashop addons, as it's not a seller developer problem, but a problem on addons itself. A week ago i sent the first mail. Two days ago i send  the second one. No answer. My inversion is hanging on prestashop addons without a way to download it.

I'm really dissapointed. This is a public message and i have tried to contact twice with prestashop support.

Edited: Ok. So i added the old store url again and it let me download the products. The problem now is that i can't modify that old unused url, and as it's a dead url i can't use the addons. But i have downloaded them. Nice! Is there a panic button somewhere? How can i delete my account?

Edited by juan_manu (see edit history)