Invalid Argument Exception and Context Error Exception errors on Front Office

Sngam

Hey everyone!
I'm new to this forum. Prestashop is amazing but there are a few issues that I've faced while setting up my new store that are really frustrating!
Recently, I cleared my cache and started getting these two errors on my front office (Invalid Argument Exception and Context Error Exception).
I tried clearing my cache from my server but it was of no help. I also tried uninstalling a module that was a part of this error, but I started getting same kind of error for another module.
The website was working perfectly fine before clearing the cache.

And I don't know why but the error is not there when I switch back to PrestaShop's default theme.
I've searched on Google a lot about the issue, most of the users are having this issue after clearing the cache.
Please help!

err.png

Hey Girou!
Thanks for your reply. The error was rectified by the theme provider. They told me that there was some error with the old theme.js file. I don't know what they did to it but now the issue is fixed.
There some different issue now. The back office's home page (dashboard) is showing a loading icon on the top left portion of screen. Maybe, the dashboard is not able to load a few things due to which I'm not able to upload even a module.

image.png.13598f2e35bcbd42fd64d43276b1e64b.png