[Job offer] Fix slow loading order page

Dan1

After upgrading my live store from PS 1.7.2 to 1.7.8.6, BO individual order pages are loading slow, about 15 seconds. To change order status the same, add tracking number the same. All other pages in BO load normal speed, including list of orders page.

I removed all but the most essential BO modules, it didn’t fix. I disables all non native modules and overrides, it didn’t fix.

I have another test shop with PS 1.7.8.5 installation on the same shared server and its functioning at normal speed.

I want to pay someone to definitively fix this issue.

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• Dan1 changed the title to [Job offer] Fix slow loading order page

You posted the wrong video. Looks like you're in  a hurry to advertise your business rather than offer pertinent advice or service.

32 minutes ago, Zohaib-fk said:

Hi,

I have below a demo video regarding "PrestaShop How To Improve Speed". I hope it will help.

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Dan1 said:

After upgrading my live store from PS 1.7.2 to 1.7.8.6, BO individual order pages are loading slow, about 15 seconds. To change order status the same, add tracking number the same. All other pages in BO load normal speed, including list of orders page.

I removed all but the most essential BO modules, it didn’t fix. I disables all non native modules and overrides, it didn’t fix.

I have another test shop with PS 1.7.8.5 installation on the same shared server and its functioning at normal speed.

I want to pay someone to definitively fix this issue.

If you PM me with backoffice and ftp access temporarily, I can debug the issue and let you know.