Card info are not displayed correctly

Freddykhoury

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

You are in the Spanish forum 😁 

Your first option is card with stripe right? Or this shouldn't appear? Sorry but I don't know how it was being displayed before. If you could be more accurate would be appreciated. 

And please let us knwo which sis your prestashop version :)

Best regards 

Hi, 

Si there are more option like wallet and cash on delivery, check if they are activated. 

About the first option, the question was if it is stipe and if it was always snowing like this. If not then you probably are hacked, I have same issue in a store but little different, in my case all payments are removed and only hacking option is there, which is what I always saw in this kind of phishing. 

To know if it is part of stripe module (maybe it is an update) deactivate the module and check if it still appears there if so then it is hacked if not then it is part of the module. 

If you are hacked check in js folder if you have a weird named js file which inside there is no sense code (kien a block of all repeating all the time but not readable then rename it (don't delete just in case you are not deleting the correct file and you break your prestashop. 

Best regards 

On 6/17/2022 at 11:48 AM, Freddykhoury said:

Suddenly in the payment page the credit card page is not displayd correctly and the users cannot place orders

a change in the PHP version?

On shared hosting many hoster outphase a version and let you guys stranded.

17 hours ago, Freddykhoury said:

the card info disapeared when i disabled the stripe module 

the option to choose the credit card payment is gone when disable the stripe module 

thanks

Hi,

Then is not a hacking, just the stripe module is showing the payment info there. The change you mean is because it appeared (before was not showing the card info) or it is because it is not looking same? it could be an update of the module, or any change in your php version, or even if you updated prestashop or theme versions.

Just in case, you could download the module again from stripe official site and reinstal it, just to make sure the module was not corrupted.

Best regards

57 minutes ago, Freddykhoury said:

It is on the same server just a subdomain 

same PHP version and configuration 

Very wiered 

Thank you

Hi,

Thats weird, but it happens (i have had this things before)

Did you tried to override domain files with subdomain files and database to see what happens?

Best regards.

Hi!

Sorry, i forgot we were talking in english!!! I asnwer many post here and i didnt realised the language 🤦‍♀️

I did it, thanks, but... could you activate the stripe module? being deactivate i cant see anything about the problem. Thank you

Best regards

You can fix the display in code.

Expiry date:

#wc-stripe-upe-element .fcard-exp {
  left: 2px;
  bottom: 8px;
  width: 98px;
}

Card number:

#wc-stripe-upe-element .fcard-number {
  bottom: 72px;
  width: 174px;
}

CVC:

#wc-stripe-upe-element .fcard-cvc {
  left: 108px;
  bottom: 8px;
}

Not sure what this fcard "90210" placeholder is for?

You can hide it:

#wc-stripe-upe-element .fcard-zip {
  bottom: 0;
  visibility: hidden;
}

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 07-38-08 Lebnen Market LLC.png

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Freddykhoury said:

No there is no restriction 

can you send me a screenshot

thank you 

Hi!

Sorry, it is displaying, i thought the card info was appearing automatically but you need to select pay with card :)

All i see is just a css issue, is weird that being the exactly same website in both domains one shows right the css and the other one not.

Try the CSS @ComGrafPL will help you, once you apply it, if still have any problem let us know.

Best regards.

usually hackers enter thru modules, often thru the contact form as those send a confirmation mail to the subscriber. To be shure redo the site new in a different server, except you host in your own VPS.