Module Marketing with Google

Ueb

Hello.

After unlinking GTIN on module attributes config, it seems that now Google is accepting products, 50 are uploaded and accepted.

Regarding products availability, I see that loaded products are out of stock, even if products are all available.

If it could help, on my Prestashop website's catalog the warehouse management is disabled.

Is there any way to make all products available?

After talking with the module support they said that I should update the module. My installed version was the latest on addons website v1.17.0

For updating they told me to download Marketing with Google v1.18.0 from Github.

I did it, and now Marketing with Google does not sync products anymore, because I get a warning message: <<The version of the module PrestaShop EventBus running on this shop is older than the minimum required . You may use PrestaShop Marketing with Google but some features (i.e product synchronization) won't be available until you upgrade PrestaShop EventBus>>

PrestaShop EventBus v1.7.6 cannot be updated through addons because it's already the latest.

I'm searching it on Github, but with no success..

Please help!

PrestaShop version: 1.7.7.2

Thank you very much in advance

Edited by Ueb (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Is this a test or have you sold products on Google market place?

It's not a test, I sold products on Google with another module by Prestashop, which now is not free to use anymore.

Almost everything Google is not free at all you pay with data, yours that of your clients. Post in the Google Support forum. I reckon you need to have the newest Prerstahop Instalation with PHP 7.4  runing just so Google is satisfied.

39 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Almost everything Google is not free at all you pay with data, yours that of your clients. Post in the Google Support forum. I reckon you need to have the newest Prerstahop Instalation with PHP 7.4  runing just so Google is satisfied.

To solve this problem should I upgrade from PrestaShop 1.7.7.2 to latest?

I suppose the problem is related to the module not to my Prestashop installation..

48 minutes ago, Ueb said:

I suppose the problem is related to the module not to my Prestashop installation..

In the Google support forum or the page of the developer you might get the answer quicker.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:59 PM, Nickz said:

In the Google support forum or the page of the developer you might get the answer quicker.

Where is the Google support forum?

I've contacted the support team but with no success on product sync until now.