Migration from local to live

Hello, 

i want to migrate my website from localhost to live,  i did all, but some images are not showing, links are not workings....

even i

change the parameters.php file (database name, password ...)

the database is good.. 

But the problem is that i see a folder called : C:\xampp\htdocs\name_site on the server everythime, i deleted it, but it's created again ! 

5 hours ago, nasreddine hafidi said:

But the problem is that i see a folder called : C:\xampp\htdocs\name_site on the server everythime, i deleted it, but it's created again ! 

Where do you see that folder?

5 hours ago, nasreddine hafidi said:

i want to migrate my website from localhost to live,  i did all, but some images are not showing, links are not workings....

change the parameters.php file (database name, password ...)

the database is good.. 

Hi,

You said three issues

1.  images are not showing. all of them or some of them? did you tried to regenerate the images which is required for some hosts?

2. links are not workings. (regenerate .htaccess file) but which links are not working all of them or just some of them and what error or redirects it does?

3. i see a folder called : C:\xampp\htdocs\name_site on the server everythime, i deleted it, but it's created again !  (possibly it is created via a module/u can ignore it for now if it does not affect anything & focus on the above issues)

Please can you explain the errors in good way so that it can be addressed by the developers.

Regards

12 hours ago, Mian Waqas said:

Hi,

You said three issues

1.  images are not showing. all of them or some of them? did you tried to regenerate the images which is required for some hosts?

2. links are not workings. (regenerate .htaccess file) but which links are not working all of them or just some of them and what error or redirects it does?

3. i see a folder called : C:\xampp\htdocs\name_site on the server everythime, i deleted it, but it's created again !  (possibly it is created via a module/u can ignore it for now if it does not affect anything & focus on the above issues)

Please can you explain the errors in good way so that it can be addressed by the developers.

Regards

Thank you !  i think the problem is solved ! i want juste to be sur before confirme !