[JOB OFFER NOW] Prestashop 1.6 Senior Developer Needed

ragdetorres

I am looking to hire an expert Prestashop developer to optimize and modify my Prestashop 1.6.0.8 store

You will have to do tasks like:

1- Correct some errors in the core code of prestashop.

2- Optimize the store for a large catalog.

3. You improve the interface of the applied theme, according to the specific requirements that I will pass on to you.

And any other task of interest that is needed

Please, only the best expert developers contact me through messages.

please share your wallet and rate.

• Like 1

Hi, 

Not that I'm interested, however the developer who won't offer you to upgrade the store is questionable! The 1.6.0.8 version together with the 1.6.0.9 and 1.6.0.11 was well known for tremendous amount of issue. The first real PS 1.6 version which was working properly started from 1.6.0.14 . The 1.6.1 version become way better and that has been kept to the latest 1.6 version. 

My suggestion would be to get a price range for an Upgrade (either latest Ps 1.6) or latest PS 1.7

Just my 2 dimes, after 145 year working with PS, and being an agency ;) 

Wish you all the best, I'm sure you'll get the right person here. 

Cheers, 

LEo

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, Prestachamps said:

Not that I'm interested, however the developer who won't offer you to upgrade the store is questionable! The 1.6.0.8 version together with the 1.6.0.9 and 1.6.0.11 was well known for tremendous amount of issue. The first real PS 1.6 version which was working properly started from 1.6.0.14 . The 1.6.1 version become way better and that has been kept to the latest 1.6 version. 

My suggestion would be to get a price range for an Upgrade (either latest Ps 1.6) or latest PS 1.7

valid points +1