Prestashop Conversion google problem

c64girl

Is it only me that have problems with Conversion google tracking on prestashop 1.7.8.6? I use old google analytics account i can get all traffic but not conversion. Anyone have this kind of bug? On old PS 1.7.6.8 all was working fine. I did install clean prestashop 1.7.8.6 and the same problem i have :/

1 minute ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi, 

Did you tried to reset the module? It should solve the issue, especially after update. Make sure the enhanced ecommerce setup is set inside the module configuration option. 

Cheers, 

Leo

I restared module i used 3x modules i hard coded the code to head.tpl nothing works. I dont get conversion/selling data

1 hour ago, c64girl said:

Is it only me that have problems with Conversion google tracking on prestashop 1.7.8.6? I use old google analytics account i can get all traffic but not conversion. Anyone have this kind of bug? On old PS 1.7.6.8 all was working fine. I did install clean prestashop 1.7.8.6 and the same problem i have 😕

Usually that is a problem of the sources. i.e. you sell cloths but your traffic is more towards music. Ergo you have no conversion. If recently than your visitors are more interested in watching your products and won't buy due to a war going on. Go to google Trends and see where the traffic went.   

13 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Usually that is a problem of the sources. i.e. you sell cloths but your traffic is more towards music. Ergo you have no conversion. If recently than your visitors are more interested in watching your products and won't buy due to a war going on. Go to google Trends and see where the traffic went.   

I made test orders and still i dont see analytics conversions in analytics panel.

4 minutes ago, c64girl said:

I made test orders and still i dont see analytics conversions in analytics panel.

well in that case you need to see if you get help in the google support forum or install matomo. I prefer Matomo.