Confirm order button does not do a thing.

Adnan Nahri

Dear Presta folks,

New issue again, I've been strugling to make two payments methods available (which should be a real easy task).

I wasn't able to do it using the native checkout on prestashop even when changing the code, the list never appeared, only one of the two modules works everytime, So you'd have to only pick one and keep using it.

That's why I wen't for a checkout module, I got Knowband checkout and The Checkout. 

Knowband isn't really appealing to the eye, so I used the checkout which is really simple and great

+ Knowband checkout wouldn't work alongside Delivery Dates Wizard which is crucial for the store.

With that being said, the problem that appeared from nowhere with The Checkout module is that the id="confirm_order" Button (Validate your order or what you might call it) Is not working at all, when I click the cursor just loads for a few secs and I'm stuck on the same page...

image.thumb.png.a6b67a13f4d65525b8591416d8437b6f.png

Please let me know If you've encountred a similar problem and If so what did you do?

• razaro changed the title to Confirm order button does not do a thing.
On 5/17/2022 at 6:33 PM, Adnan Nahri said:

Dear Presta folks,

New issue again, I've been strugling to make two payments methods available (which should be a real easy task).

I wasn't able to do it using the native checkout on prestashop even when changing the code, the list never appeared, only one of the two modules works everytime, So you'd have to only pick one and keep using it.

That's why I wen't for a checkout module, I got Knowband checkout and The Checkout. 

Knowband isn't really appealing to the eye, so I used the checkout which is really simple and great

+ Knowband checkout wouldn't work alongside Delivery Dates Wizard which is crucial for the store.

With that being said, the problem that appeared from nowhere with The Checkout module is that the id="confirm_order" Button (Validate your order or what you might call it) Is not working at all, when I click the cursor just loads for a few secs and I'm stuck on the same page...

image.thumb.png.a6b67a13f4d65525b8591416d8437b6f.png

Please let me know If you've encountred a similar problem and If so what did you do?

Hi,
If the order confirmation works correctly with the disabled The Checkout module then most probably there is an issue with the module. 
We recommend in similar cases to contact the module developer via the addons platform and send them the same observations. 
They most probably can say what causes the issue and can solve it for you.
I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.