[SOLVED]My page keeps going to the /404.html.

2 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hello,

Please provide more information, such as how you created the page and what type of page you created.

Kind regards,

Leo

I downloaded the backup of another website. I put it on the server. I changed url in the phpmy admin. I also recreate the .htaccess. I can't not load both the backend  and the website. When i turn on the debug mode i can load the backend but i still can not load the main website. Also the main website wont say what was the problem it just keep saying i was redirect to 404.html. 
What should i do to fix this. Thank you very much.

Hi,

is any of the standart pages working on the frontend? like domain.com/sitemap , or domain.com/contact-us ?

Also, create a test.html page and a test.php page in the root of your site, put some "test string" in them, and check if those are functioning, to be sure that you've placed the shop files in the correct folder on the FTP/server.

Kind regards, Leo.

Edited by Prestachamps (see edit history)
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

is any of the standart pages working on the frontend? like domain.com/sitemap , or domain.com/contact-us ?

Also, create a test.html page and a test.php page in the root of your site, put some "test string" in them, and check if those are functioning, to be sure that you've placed the shop files in the correct folder on the FTP/server.

Kind regards, Leo.

Thank you for the respond Leo. My website worked but only when i turn the debug mode on. When i turn it off. It wont load.

52 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

then most probably there is a cache issue for the prod folder , can you delete the folders /var/cache/dev/ and var/cache/prod/ and check it after this?

Kind regards, Leo.

Thank you very much Leo. It worked perfectly.

• caffe663 changed the title to [SOLVED]My page keeps going to the /404.html.