Looking for - a module that filters in FO only available products and combinations and hide the rest

Divezone

Hi,
I don't know if I managed to describe clearly in the title what I need.
I would like customer to be able to select filter to display only products and combinations that are available from stock.
The point is that products with a positive status can be sent immediately and those with a zero status need to wait. Therefore, I do not want to hide products permanently but give customer the possibility to filter them.    
The standard functionality of PS 1.7 module ps_facetedsearch is not working well. If any combination has a positive state then the product and all combinations are visible - which requires searching for that one in the list of unavailable combinations 

Hi, 

The described issue by you touches 2 major points: 

The functionality of Faceted Search and the core Prestashop combination functionality 

Instead of using Faceted search I would try something like : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/18575-amazzing-filter.html#specifications . 

the issue that you're facing is that on the category listing page the default combination of a products is presented. This is thank to the fact that not all combinations are separate products. (I saw a module in the past which allowed to present each combination as a separate product). 

The above module will probably solve all your issues, starting from the combination count based on attributes, moving out of stock products to the end of the category listing page. 

I hope I could help.

• Like 1