Impossibile import CSV file using core functions

bargan

Hi there, 

In version 1.7.7.7 I could use core functions to import categories, stock and prices , everything worked fine. 

Now, I updated to the version 1.7.8.3, when I try for example to import categories it returns an error:  "unable to read the file .CSV".

Anyone has an idea of what it could be the issue?

32 minutes ago, bargan said:

Hi there, 

In version 1.7.7.7 I could use core functions to import categories, stock and prices , everything worked fine. 

Now, I updated to the version 1.7.8.3, when I try for example to import categories it returns an error:  "unable to read the file .CSV".

Anyone has an idea of what it could be the issue?

Hello,
If you check the example CSV files, the structure is the same for the two prestashop versions. 
What I can say is to check if you use the good separators for the upgraded shop. As it can happen that before the upgrade you've one type of separator set and after the upgrade it changed?  
Or what you can also check if the PHP version is the recommended for your current Prestashop version, as it changed from 1.7.7 to 1.7.8. 
https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Kind regards,
Leo

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Hello,
If you check the example CSV files, the structure is the same for the two prestashop versions. 
What I can say is to check if you use the good separators for the upgraded shop. As it can happen that before the upgrade you've one type of separator set and after the upgrade it changed?  
Or what you can also check if the PHP version is the recommended for your current Prestashop version, as it changed from 1.7.7 to 1.7.8. 
https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Kind regards,
Leo

Hi and thank you for your response. 

For the separator it remained the same also (using semicolon ; as a spertaor).  For PHP version I'm using 7.4 so it's good. 

I checked  lot of things but nothing is leading to the solution.