Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart

webmaster.sigla

Hi,

Which PS version you are using?

if its not older then 1.7.6 then you need to update your PS version.

if orders are coming fine then just ignore it, its not harming your shop or orders. its a know bug in older PS version with some payment modules.

Regards

Edited by SMTmardan (see edit history)

Hi,

Version 1.7.6.8

The problem is that after the buyer makes the payment he sees a window with an error and does not know if the payment has been made. So sometimes he makes two purchases.

In dashboard I see this order payment status: authorized. To be captured by merchant. --> "This is the case with both PayPal and the Stripe module"

:( 

7 minutes ago, webmaster.sigla said:

Hi,

Version 1.7.6.8

The problem is that after the buyer makes the payment he sees a window with an error and does not know if the payment has been made. So sometimes he makes two purchases.

In dashboard I see this order payment status: authorized. To be captured by merchant. --> "This is the case with both PayPal and the Stripe module"

:( 

What error he sees?

There are sandbox/testing modes in both payment modules , turn them on and make few purcahses yourself in sandbox/testing mode (turn on debug mode as well). i am sure you will see the errors in the checkout also both payment modules have error logs as well , post the errors/findings. that way it will be easy to rectify the issue.

Regards

1 minute ago, webmaster.sigla said:

Sorry :), Where to find modules (PayPal & Stripe)  error logs?

They normally will be in the module config page it self, if they are not avaiable there somehow. as i told you ealier turn on debug mode and make few test checkouts.