Discount code e cart rules

danyw3b

Hi. On a site there is a discount on certain products (price catalog rules), depending on the brand. For example: on Nike 20%, on Puma 10% etc.. Now: I would like to create a specific discount code to be used in the cart (cart rules) (e.g. COD2020) but I would like to make sure that the discounts are not cumulative. Let me explain better: whoever enters the code COD2020 in the cart, must not use the other preset codes (Nike 20%, Puma 10%); in practice the discount code COD2020 excludes all the others. Could someone please advise me how to do this?

7 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Ciao@danyw3b,

Sfortunatamente, PrestaShop non lo consente.

Tuttavia, c'è un modulo che ti permette di fare.

Nome modulo: Regole del carrello per prodotti con o senza sconti
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/promotions-gifts/25901-regole-carrello-condizionate-senza-offerte-in-vendita.html

Cordiali saluti,
Leo

Thank you. So by purchasing the module you suggested, can I do what I asked?

14 hours ago, danyw3b said:

Thank you. So by purchasing the module you suggested, can I do what I asked?

What you can do with this module is to apply the voucher only to the products that doesn't have a specific price. But the products with specific price will remain with the same price.

21 minutes ago, idnovate.com said:

Quello che puoi fare con questo modulo è applicare il voucher solo ai prodotti che non hanno un prezzo specifico. Ma i prodotti con prezzo specifico rimarranno con lo stesso prezzo.

Let me explain my situation: I have a set of PRICE CATALOG RULES set, and I would like that when I use a rule of the cart, it is used ONLY this and not that of the price catalog. Example: In the price catalog rules there is a 10% discount, while my coupon in the shopping cart rule has a 20% discount; I would like the price to be discounted ONLY by 20% and not by 20% + 10%.

On 5/11/2022 at 9:14 AM, danyw3b said:

Let me explain my situation: I have a set of PRICE CATALOG RULES set, and I would like that when I use a rule of the cart, it is used ONLY this and not that of the price catalog. Example: In the price catalog rules there is a 10% discount, while my coupon in the shopping cart rule has a 20% discount; I would like the price to be discounted ONLY by 20% and not by 20% + 10%.

You can NOT do this with PS, and I don't know any module with this functionality.

With this module https://www.idnovate.com/en/1385-promotions-and-discounts-3x2-sales-offers-packs.html you could configure a 20% discount cart rule, and the products with a specific price of 10% will only get an additional 10% discount, products with 15% => 5% and so on. But you will see the specific price and the remaining discount amount as a cart rule.