Hello everyone I am having a issue with prestashop. I have around 3,000 products on my shop and recently have been dealing with 403 error. Every time I go into the products tab from the backend and try searching a product I get 403. This has been happening for about 2-3 months. I have no idea why this started happening. When I started (about a year ago) everything was working fine and no 403 was popping up. Whenever I got 403 I couldn't access my front end afterwards but customers were still ordering so I assume its backend related.  

I have uploaded a pic of the error 

Any help is always appreciated 

Thank you 

403.PNG

14 hours ago, El Patron said:

This is usually hosting rule set, possibly mod_security, contact your hosting company.

I updated prestashop to 1.7.8.5 to see if that would fix it but the 403 error is still there. I use hostinger, what do you recommend me to do through hostinger if you have any experience with them? Thank you so much for the reply on my post, this is a very frustrating issue lol. 

On 5/9/2022 at 5:21 AM, El Patron said:

Hi contact hosting provider to seen if they can help first.  

Reached out to hosting provider and they told me to "look through fiverr and try to find someone that can fix prestashop errors". Any help would be highly appreciated. I've been trying all day to fix it. :(