1.6 - Order-opc rand very slow

parsec82

Hello,

i'm creating a new server for my site, but i'm having some problems with the cart.

But on new server when i accept TOS for see the payment methods i have the request

index.php?controller=order-opc?rand=1651699008610

that request 10-12seconds in pending and after this i see the payment methods disponible.

i attach some image.

I have checked with phppsinfo.php for see the requirements and all is satisfied.

On the actual server (have nginx and some dependencies not satisfied) i don't have this problem...

Anyone has some hint for solve this problems of for put me on the right route? :-)

Thanks

Order-opc.png

header.png

payload.png

initiator.png

timing.png

phppsinfo.png

18 hours ago, Nickz said:

Your limits are very low memory limit, post max size, upload max filesize, even vars could have an extra 0. 

What are your server specs?

I'm trying on 2 different servers but with same results.

the first is - Hetzner cloud with dedicated 4 vcore and 16Gb ram (apache + php7.1)

the secondserver - is another VPS on different hosting - with 4 vCore and 16gb ram (apache + php7.1) 

(exact same software configuration)

i have the same result

With my main server (not managed by me) use Nginx web server and php 7.0 and have 4vcore and 6gb Ram (i have already tried to install php7.0 but the results is the same.

i have see from terminal, when i accept TOS 

i suspect missing some PHP component or a bad configuration but i'm unable to find more informations... but i don't understand what do this "rand=XXXXXXXX" function

• 2 weeks later...