Product Pack - issue with stock "decrement only the products of the pack"

Gaxel58

Hi,

On my PrestaShop site, all my product packs are in "decrement only the products of the pack".
Basically, the stock of the pack is equal to the stock of the product (contained in this pack) with the least stock.
Example : Pack with product A and product B
Product A : stock = 14
Product B : stock = 5
Then the pack has a stock of 5.

When a customer places an order, the products in the pack are decremented but the stock of the pack is not updated in the Back Office.
It is only updated in the product sheet of the pack and when I save the sheet. At that moment, the stock is updated.

Do you know if this behavior is normal? If not, are there any solutions to force the update of the pack stock?

Thanks for help.

Axel

Info : PrestaShop 1.7.7.4 / Php 7.2.34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just in case is useful for anyone, I have submitted a pull request to Prestashop that fixes issues with stock management for packs.

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/34863

Very well tested but only on 1.7.8.x and with configuration set to DECREMENT BOTH (but I think it should work for any configurations).

Prestashop code is not that it had some bugs is that it was not managing at all products sold in packs in the functions in charge of updating Reserved quantities and Physical quantities....