Add tax to final price of cart (PS 1.7.5)

Hi! I'm now trying to apply an additional tax dynamically to the final price of the cart.

The percentage varies according to the customer, in some cases, this tax should not be applied, but i have the necessary data.

I still can't find any solution or documentation about how i can achieve this.

Somebody can help me or know a way to do something like that as clean as possible? 

Thanks community

Edited by Nicolas Pistillo (see edit history)

• Nicolas Pistillo changed the title to Add tax to final price of cart (PS 1.7.5)

Do you think that if you solve it in more forums, it will be something that someone will give you a ready-made solution?

At addons.prestashop.com there are plenty of modules that can apply different VAT to different customer groups.

I already gave you an adjustment to the display in the cart.

When I duplicate topics, it turns out this way.

What he needs is different VAT for a different group.
He wants to see prices without VAT in the basket, but if the customer is in a group with extra VAT, then display these taxes and calculate the VAT price only for products.

Edited by knacky (see edit history)

What you need is not possible in Prestashop.

You can only use one VAT for products, you can't create several.

1. you have to create your own VAT eg 1.7% (administration -> IMPROVE -> International -> Taxes -> Taxes -> button Add new Tax)
2. you have to create a new tax rule for your own VAT 1.7% (administration -> IMPROVE -> International -> Taxes -> Tax rules -> button Add new tax rules group)
3. You must set your own rule for all products (administration -> SELL -> Catalog -> Products -> edit)
4. allow or prohibit prices with or without VAT for customer groups (administration -> CONFIGURE -> Shop parameters -> Customer settings -> Groups -> Edit button -> Price display method)
5. make the TPL as I wrote you