Prestashop Product not visible on category page

Hello, I am using prestashop version 1.7.3. i have 3 cases regarding product not visible under category page.
whenever i upload product using csv they didnt show on category page . i have to manually save them in order to show them on frontend under category page.
if i manually add a product in prestashop and then push stock via api using webservice, it still doesnt show. i have to manually save it.
sometimes products that are visible under category page dissappears and i have to again manually save them and they become visible. 
i have been researching this for a week now . i am new to prestashop. any help would be appreciated. thanks

• 1 year later...

Hello

I think I have a similar problem, but the above doesn't work for me. I uploaded a video where you can see that for the given brand I selected "Art&Deco by TDS" there are 37 products but only one (1) product is displayed. Subsequently, when clicking on "Sorted by:" various products are displayed, but not all. It does this in different categories throughout the e-shop. Somewhere it is correct and somewhere the products are simply not displayed. I have tried various tutorials but nothing has helped yet.

Thanks for help.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, musicmaster said:

No one can solve problems with this lack of details. And by the use of words like nonsense you profile yourself as a toddler.

Hello musicmaster,

I have the same problem as a colleague who wrote at the beginning, that's why I don't repeat myself with my questions. But the problem is this: With 12 products released in a sub-category, when you enter this category only 6 are visible... for the moment I can't find a solution to this problem, that's why I took the liberty of writing in this forum and if someone managed to give me some advice.

I am using Faceted Search, but even without this module, the visualization problem remains.

Greetings,

Larry

42 minutes ago, Larry2k said:

Hello musicmaster,

I have the same problem as a colleague who wrote at the beginning, that's why I don't repeat myself with my questions. But the problem is this: With 12 products released in a sub-category, when you enter this category only 6 are visible... for the moment I can't find a solution to this problem, that's why I took the liberty of writing in this forum and if someone managed to give me some advice.

I am using Faceted Search, but even without this module, the visualization problem remains.

Greetings,

Larry

Are you talking about the front side or the backoffice?

When you assign the products to a second category: are they visible there?

What Prestashop version are you using? Were the products always invisible or did they suddenly become invisible?

How did you add these products? In the backoffice, from a csv file or some remote procedure?

The original poster said that the products became visible after he saved them in the backoffice. What about you?

3 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Are you talking about the front side or the backoffice?

When you assign the products to a second category: are they visible there?

What Prestashop version are you using? Were the products always invisible or did they suddenly become invisible?

How did you add these products? In the backoffice, from a csv file or some remote procedure?

The original poster said that the products became visible after he saved them in the backoffice. What about you?

1. Everything is fine in the site administration, the products are not visible to visitors in front.

2. They are not visible in either the main or subcategory.

3. I'm using version 1.7.8.10 right now.

4. The products were entered manually a while ago, I just had to move them from one subcategory to another and they no longer show up properly.

5. I have edited them many times but the problem remains.

When I open this subcategory, only 6 products are visible, and above it says that 12 products are displayed. Very strange. When I change the site language to English and then this problem disappears...

Help?

Clipboard01.jpg

When I look into the sourcecode of your page I see this for the 6th product:

bulga2.thumb.jpg.a632396eabe0c8ee09df24b3e3e4e7c0.jpg

It looks you have pasted some MS Word text into the description of this product. And that includes the start of a html comment code ("<!--") without the corresponding end. So all products are in the source code of the page. But everything after this is treated as a comment and not shown.

The TinyMCE editor has a button for source code. Use that.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I edited one of the products and removed the description in both Bulgarian and English - I gave a record and this product is still not visible in the new subcategory to which it was moved :(

https://magazinche.net/en/cosmetic-sets/818-1883-sweets-lovers-kit-1-buttery-cupcake-8011607366484.html#/30-size-200ml

Apparently I have to delete it and recreate it :(

Edited by Larry2k (see edit history)