Prestashop 1.7.8.5 creates duplicate entries in ps_address

cons

Prestashop 1.7.8.5 creates duplicate entries in ps_address ( from checkout form) . For some users there are even 30 addresses added on the same date (city, minute, second). How can we prevent this?

duplicate_address.png

• 2 months later...
hace 6 minutos, Daaaaad dijo:

Noto el mismo problema en mi base de datos... pero no puedo reproducirlo editando una dirección en mi cuenta o mediante el pago 😔

hello, do you have active Activate the express order for guest accounts?

I have seen that this option duplicates, that is, customers use this option to buy and later they make a customer account and it looks like a duplicate, deactivate it (if it suits you) to see if the behavior of these duplicities that you have changes

13 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

I have seen that this option duplicates, that is, customers use this option to buy and later they make a customer account and it looks like a duplicate, deactivate it (if it suits you) to see if the behavior of these duplicities that you have changes

The customer account has been created before the duplication of the addresses 🤔

ps_address:

306266229_Capturedecran2022-07-12a13_04_52.thumb.png.778c83eefe903083002c0413197d393c.png

ps_customer:

1397303208_Capturedecran2022-07-12a13_01_41.thumb.png.f20ef8a77d27370a330b3179a28d98a1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Daaaaad said:

Hi @Mian Waqas, my problem was caused by a module that was writing a lot of logs and was slowing down the website. After clearing the logs the problem was resolved.

Regards,

David.

thanks for the reply,

there are no logs in my scenario!

any guess on this issue https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/29921  ?

regards