Payment error status when using CoD (Cash on Delivery)

Hello! As I mentioned in the title, the buyer will always receive an email with the following status: Error in Payment.

I use Hungarian forint as default currency with 0 decimal places. If I set the decimal point to 2, it works fine. 
Can anyone suggest a solution to this? I would definitely like to use 0 decimal.

I have tried reinstalling, turning it off, nothing worked.

PrestaShop version: 1.7.8.5
Module version: v1.0.6

In the validatedOrder function of the PaymentModule class, the amount paid (which is received, rounded to 0 decimal places) and the total shopping cart are compared again, and if the amounts are not equal, it goes to that status.

if ($order_status->logable && number_format($cart_total_paid, _PS_PRICE_COMPUTE_PRECISION_) != number_format($amount_paid, _PS_PRICE_COMPUTE_PRECISION_)) {
	$id_order_state = Configuration::get('PS_OS_ERROR');
}

As you can see, here the rounding is done by the variable "_PS_PRICE_COMPUTE_PRECISION_", and in the cash on delivery module, getOrderTotal() function, it is done by $computePrecision = Context::getContext()->getComputingPrecision();

Probably you should adjust the functions slightly so that the same value is used for rounding.

Edited by Ress (see edit history)