'Stay Connected' and 'Forgot password' button at the wrong place

Shakalaka

Hi all, 

I got this bug recently in all my 1.7 prestashop sites (different subversions as well) : The two buttons that allows to stay connected or to reset our password are unclickable and not in their place. 

I got this little CSS code to take it back to normal

Step 1 : Connect through FTP to your website

Step 2 : Go to /public_html/{youradmin}/themes/default/public and download theme.css

Step 3 : Open it in an editor, go on line 6 and click 'End' to go at the end of the line (you don't really see it but you'll be there) 

Step 4 : Paste this at the end of the line :  

.bootstrap #login-panel .show-forgot-password{overflow: auto;}.bootstrap #login-panel #remind-me{overflow: auto;}

Step 5 : Save and put back on your server. Enjoy. (You may need to refresh the browsers cache)

login-bo.JPG.e33a937150af45ac41151fd7ee7de85a.JPG

I hope this could help save time to anyone having this issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! What caused this error? It suddenly appeared to me and I have no explanation. It doesn't work for me, on presta version 1.7.4.4 I put it at the beginning and at the end and in the theme of default css but also in the customized one, in both at once I didn't try. Any other ideas? Thank you!

Edited by Bigfoot4 (see edit history)

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I deleted the memory and used two different browsers (chrome and edge). Should the code be put on line 6? For me, everything in row 6 is "* /", or should it be put in row 7, where do we have "normalize.css ..." at the end?