Paypal credit card payment option not responding

Simon Lee

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.7.3 with PayPal module v5.5.0. When I order something and proceed to checkout, I select "Pay with debit or credit card" and click the button "Order With An Obligation to Pay", there is no response. This used to work in previous versions. 

I asked PayPal and they said my PayPal account is acting normally. Can someone advise what I should check or change? Please give me the step-by-step. Thanks.

Paypal.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Andrei Gapejev said:

Tested more - in developer mode payment worked. Seems like cache issue...

I disabled all the caches in the performance section and still when I select credit/card radio button nothing happens:(

Edited by rmiho (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can there be no fix or answer to this after almost 7 months?  Is this why people pay such high fees to run their shops elsewhere?  Because stuff just works that way?  I like everyone else, ran into the same problem.  Apparently there's no fix for it.  I did put Stripe on and it fails just saying there was a problem.  I don't even know where to begin figuring out what's wrong.  I saw someone else was able to see they were getting a 500 error in some debug screen in a browser but I can't find it, I thought it was f12 but I don't even know what I'm looking at on those screens.

9 hours ago, falken76 said:

How can there be no fix or answer to this after almost 7 months?  Is this why people pay such high fees to run their shops elsewhere?  Because stuff just works that way?  I like everyone else, ran into the same problem.  Apparently there's no fix for it.  I did put Stripe on and it fails just saying there was a problem.  I don't even know where to begin figuring out what's wrong.  I saw someone else was able to see they were getting a 500 error in some debug screen in a browser but I can't find it, I thought it was f12 but I don't even know what I'm looking at on those screens.

This is the issue when upgrading prestashop/modules. The other store I have is still running old version and paypal module credit card is working fine.