Send emails to selected customers

Hi,

I'm looking to a module that can send emails to selected customers, ideally either using filters or using the bulk orders selection on the orders page.

Due to the global parts shortage, we have a lot of preorders with often have delays, and I'd like to keep the customers who preordered an item informed about the status.

But I haven't found ANY module that offers that possibility.

Using the bulk ordering fuctions on the order page would be enough. Then I could filter all orders and only show the preorders, simply select all orders I'd like to send an email to and send it.

Does anyone know of any such module? Or another simple solution?

Thanks, but that module only allows sending an email to a single customer at once.
If I have over 100 preorders, that would be a bit tedious :)

Basically, I'm looking for something like:

Send an email to all customers who ordered product XXX where order status is YYY.

Not an automatic email, but typed in manually and then sent.

There are modules which I might be able to use...

AfterMail (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/emails-notifications/8299-aftermail.html) might work, as I could define an order status as well as bought products... even though it's not really meant for that, it could be misused. Though it's not compatible with 1.7.8, which is what I'm using.

Orders Export Pro (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-import-export/42545-orders-export-pro-excel-csv-xml-pdf.html) could also work. I could export all orders incl. ordered products and it offers filters... sadly, it can't filter by bought products, but I could do that using LibreOffice in the exported file. And then use the email list to send out mails with an email client... it's a lot of work... but Orders Export Pro does not export the customer language, which is another downside.

So there are similar things already, it seems, just not exactly what I need.

I'm happy to pay for the development, if someone is interested.