One product several packages

kuch

Hello,

I am looking for a module that will allow me to add information to the product on how many packages it consists of.

For example, I have a piece of furniture for sale (e.g. a sofa) that I physically send in three packages, but by default in prestrashop I can set a set of dimensions for one package and I would like to have information about each.

I need it for some of my b2b cutomers and nice if it would be easy to extract in xml.

22 minuty temu, ndiaga napisał:

Hi,

Did   you  see  this   free  module  :   https://prestatuts.com/en/prestashop-modules/99-ns-product-dimensions.html

Hmm, thank you for the answer, but do you really think this module meets my requirements? It just displays dimensions that can be entered in prestashop by default and my case is something else so I think you are just spamming for the number of posts

2 minuty temu, ndiaga napisał:

What  would  the  number  of  posts  benefit  me  from?

I do not know, maybe for the rank in the forum, I have encountered such situations. By the way, you don't have to worry about my opinion, it's just the way it looks to me - like giving an answer that doesn't even try to solve my case

3 minuty temu, ndiaga napisał:

I  can   solve  your  case  with  another  solution  if  the  one  I  gave  you  don't  fit.

It will be nice if you share this solution.

Maybe you did not understand my needs contained in the first post (my English is not perfect) but the first proposition did not even come close to the topic

3 minuty temu, ndiaga napisał:

Please  drop  me  PM.

If you would like to propose a custom solution, I will not be interested, but you can propose something publicly, people looking for similar solutions will know where and for how much they can find one