Merchant center Image too small

EsteEstabaLibre

I fail in the Spanish forum with this topic and comming here to found help. So sorry for my english.

After months working fine, my up to 4600 products feed are rejected 100% in merchant center and i don´t make any change. In all of them the problem is cause the image is too small, must be 100 x 100 and they taked from "cart_Default" at 80 x 80.

Its the google bot who comming to the web to take the info for the feed. Can i do something?

3 minutes ago, EsteEstabaLibre said:

I fail in the Spanish forum with this topic and comming here to found help. So sorry for my english.

After months working fine, my up to 4600 products feed are rejected 100% in merchant center and i don´t make any change. In all of them the problem is cause the image is too small, must be 100 x 100 and they taked from "cart_Default" at 80 x 80.

Its the google bot who comming to the web to take the info for the feed. Can i do something?

Presta upgrade recently? Any new modules? Which module are you using for GMC feed?

Did you try with images regeneration? Have any modules, that managing images? ( like changing format to webp )

2 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Presta upgrade recently? Any new modules? Which module are you using for GMC feed?

Did you try with images regeneration? Have any modules, that managing images? ( like changing format to webp )

No, still in 1.6.1.6 ,No new modules, google created the feed by passing through my web and all the products are 100% good and all goes nice in Google Shopping but one day after months of well working start to rejected products on the feed and in 1 week later all the feed are RED and not good for working. No changes, not new modules, not upgrade.

I don´t use any module for merchant center is the bot of google who comming and create the feed. Is an option you can found in merchant center. They have differents sizes of images in the web i don´t understand why they take the one is invalid for them. Google.

I never touch images in prestashop core, not rescaling and not regeneration. nothing in presta to managing images. AS PRESTA WORK SO VERY WELL I TOUCH NOTHING.

I think the point is the bot who take the pictures 80 x 80 from my web and make itself the feed wrong.

25 minutes ago, EsteEstabaLibre said:

No, still in 1.6.1.6 ,No new modules, google created the feed by passing through my web and all the products are 100% good and all goes nice in Google Shopping but one day after months of well working start to rejected products on the feed and in 1 week later all the feed are RED and not good for working. No changes, not new modules, not upgrade.

I don´t use any module for merchant center is the bot of google who comming and create the feed. Is an option you can found in merchant center. They have differents sizes of images in the web i don´t understand why they take the one is invalid for them. Google.

I never touch images in prestashop core, not rescaling and not regeneration. nothing in presta to managing images. AS PRESTA WORK SO VERY WELL I TOUCH NOTHING.

I think the point is the bot who take the pictures 80 x 80 from my web and make itself the feed wrong.

Send me part of your gmc feed with one product line.

When you click on !Rechazada o no válida you can see this:

Imagen demasiado pequeña

Usa una imagen que tenga, como mínimo, 100x100 píxeles en el caso de los productos que no están no relacionados con la ropa y 250x250 píxeles en los que sí lo están.

Image too small

Use an image with minimum 100 x 100 pixel if the are no clothing (MY CASE) and 250 x 250 pixel if is cloting.

• 4 months later...

Perhaps a good solution would be to resize the image by converting it to another extension? You can do this quickly with online tools or by using one of the free programs at movavi.com. This is a fairly popular developer of programs and tools for editing, retouching photos and images, as well as for creating any multimedia content for both beginners and professionals in this

Edited by Walles (see edit history)

Hi, 

I see 2 options here

1. I would as a trick resize the cart images to be 100x100 - this is not the best solution, but could solve your issue. 

2. as you're suing Google Shopping - I presume a 60Euro investment wouldn't be that much to solve the issue once and for all. Also a module as Mediacom suggested would solve several other options as well. 

We do 100s of Google Shopping implementations/year. but a module investment is the minimum what I would suggest to a client ;) 

cheers, 

Leo 

PS: you can make money only if you invest money as well ;)

• Like 1