Quantity and attribute missed match and show incorrectly in Back Office product tab

jackieyap79

Hi All,

Good day, I'm using Prestashop version 1.6.1.10 and currently facing the problem as below but not sure since 2 months back:

1. the quantity display in Back Office -> Product -> Quantity is incorrect. (as image attached)

2. the combination vs quantity is missed match, but the front-end website display product quantity vs attribute is look fine.

3. the sorting of combination display also in problem, it should follow the sorting in attribute table, but the first attribute should display always become the last one. (as image attached) 

I had tried to flush the cache, duplicate product, create new product with combination but all with same problem on the attribute (combination and quantity tab).

Please kindly help any idea to investigate on this issues? where and what to check?

IMG_1902.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 1/27/2022 at 1:02 PM, jackieyap79 said:

Hi All,

Good day, I'm using Prestashop version 1.6.1.10 and currently facing the problem as below but not sure since 2 months back:

1. the quantity display in Back Office -> Product -> Quantity is incorrect. (as image attached)

2. the combination vs quantity is missed match, but the front-end website display product quantity vs attribute is look fine.

3. the sorting of combination display also in problem, it should follow the sorting in attribute table, but the firs attribute should display always become the last one. (as image attached) 

I had tried to flush the cache, duplicate product, create new product with combination but all with same problem on the attribute (combination and quantity tab).

Please kindly help any idea to investigate on this issues? where and what to check?

IMG_1902.jpg

Basically same problem 😞 Quantities are paired correctly with reference even on import qty from webservice. Front office also work fine on qty available. Just quantity tab on product page is mixup even if I manualy change qty it will save to wrong combination. This happened after A2 hosting migrate my site to new server

Did you find solution ?

1 hour ago, msimundza said:

Anyone ? I compared my backups and cant find any file difference or usable difference in database, so I am clueless 😞

What is your problem, the opener had a prestashop 1,6 and you have?
What theme, details we need since when, any changes serverside, new install etc..

Thx,

For products which have combinations Quantities are paired correctly with "reference" on import qty from webservice. Front office also work fine on qty available. Just quantity tab on product page is mixup even if I manualy change qty it will save to wrong combination.

Presta 1.6.1.23, warehouse theme, php 7.0, Opcache and memcached. recently switched from A2 turbo to A2 turbo boost shared hosting. I am not sure when problem started as I just realised it during inspection after migration to new server and since everything else migrated fine I think this has nothing to do with server or migration.

During november I was working on a site by means of switching multiple products from two to one with attributes to improve SEO. I also use Advanced Pack 5 module and created more packs which have selectable attributes and added discounts during november.. I removed some unneeded theme modules as well as original presta modules and disabled Revslider and Belvg preorder products as google complained it has non secure http somewhere...retype some descriptions and meta tags, all to get good google rating. Old products are not deleted but turned off and redirected just the reference is deleted from them

None of this should be related I compared backup as old as April2023 and files are all good and database I cant see any noticable difference regarding products or stock available that would cause such mixup

Edited by msimundza (see edit history)