Product Page Edit

Senior33

30 minutes ago, endriu107 said:

I think you should turn off left column on product page, go to IMPROVE > Design > Theme & Logo > on the right bottom click on "Choose layouts" > and for Product choose Full width.

Welcome,

I tried to do what you said but there is no such trace. 

Currently :I am using PrestaShop version: 1.7.8.0.

Regards.

10 hours ago, endriu107 said:

In every prestashop version this page exist, in your case maybe there is other translations for some peges name.

Can you show what trace you have?

Hello,

Design > Theme Logo > Page (others)

Thank you.

1.png

2.png

3.png

10 hours ago, endriu107 said:

In every prestashop version this page exist, in your case maybe there is other translations for some peges name.

It didn't catch my attention because the button color is dark, but now I saw it and did it. I appreciate your help.
NP
Thank you.

12 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Hello again,

I want to add a new 'button' to my single product page, for example above the ADD CART button. When 'Button' is selected, the modal popup will appear and I will show the user a text or table containing the information I want.

eq: Shipping Details Button and an information table or text about shipping and fees when opened.

Thank you
Regards

I lock this topic.

Please read forum rules:

1 Topic = 1 Subject or 1 Question
- If you have more than one question, open more than one new topic!
- Do not ask your question on a thread that doesn’t deal with the exact same matter. Open a new thread, it’s alright to do so.