Not working Pretty Clean URLs v2.8.6 - by MyPresta.eu

Hi comuniti, i just want to try to fix the issue wit "Pretty Clean URLs by MyPresta.eu". And yes I have contacted Vekia several times but never got any answer (It seems that he doesn't have time for his modules because he spends too much time on forums solving other people's problems ...)

Ok lets start it, after installing the module and configuring the URl rules, I loose only the front page. Categories and products are working fine. (It is fresh installed Prestashop 1.7.8.2 witouht non prestashop modules and clasyc theme)

By enabling debug this error message comes: 

Warning: Declaration of Link::getProductLink($product, $alias = NULL, $category = NULL, $ean13 = NULL, $idLang = NULL, $idShop = NULL, $ipa = NULL, $force_routes = false, $relativeProtocol = false, $withIdInAnchor = false, $extraParams = Array, $addAnchor = false) should be compatible with LinkCore::getProductLink($product, $alias = NULL, $category = NULL, $ean13 = NULL, $idLang = NULL, $idShop = NULL, $idProductAttribute = NULL, $force_routes = false, $relativeProtocol = false, $withIdInAnchor = false, $extraParams = Array, bool $addAnchor = true) in /var/www/vhosts/seeds-gallery.shop/httpdocs/priprema/override/classes/Link.php on line 0

The link from fron office: https://www.seeds-gallery.shop/priprema/

Link.php from vekia override module is atached.

Any help is welcome, Thanks

Link.zip

Edited by goldies (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi Goldies, I have had same problem with this module (Pretty Clean URLS), it simply did not work and Milozs (MyPresta) stopped responding for many days so in the end I deleted the module and installed this one: SEO Pro All-In-One. URL cleaner, which worked straight out the box.

I've asked MyPresta for a refund but have had no response yet.

It's a shame because all previous modules from MyPresta worked well and Milosz was very fast at responding until we downloaded the Pretty Clean URLS module - I will need many more moudles before my project is complete so it's not a good business move for him - if he'd said sorry not working and provided a refund, then would be easy to move on and consider his modules in future...but now it's not like that.

Same, I bought 2 modules in March and April, and he sent me an email and after no response, it's really not serious to leave customers like that!

Afterwards I wonder if he is not in Russia or Ukraine and that is why he no longer answers... In short, if he could answer us one day that would be good.

In France.