PS 1.7.6.1 Splits orders

CPTBombaxx

Hello,

we currently are facing problem with prestashop automatically splitting orders. I don't know why but today we had two orders that had this issue and it never happened before. From what i saw in newest one the shipping method were different. What can i do to prevent that? I can't say what even caused that.

On 1/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, paperconcept said:

From what i saw in newest one the shipping method were different. What can i do to prevent that? I can't say what even caused that.

If products have different shipping methods a split will happen, check the products shipping settings

Most of our products have all shipping available but for other countries we have only DPD courier service and option to collect that in our stores in Poland. When somebody address have other country than Poland it shows DPD courier for that, why it splits if somebody choose the correct option that should apply for all products? 

• 4 weeks later...

Any way to disable that? It is actually random and can't see any option for that in backoffice .

I only added to database config a row with ps_allowmultishipping 0 because i saw that somewhere, hard to say if it is working because splitted orders happened only few times in like 3-4 years of shop history but more happened recently.

When some products doesn't have option for some shipping it just should not show options that doesn't apply for full order , not split it randomly. And this is working fine, for example when somebody have small product and one big that won't fit into parcel locker (paczkomaty, very popular in Poland) there is none parcel locker option shown when customer is choosing delivery method, just dpd courier for example. I don't even know how people get that option for split, when i ordered the same products it worked fine.

Today we got splitted order and inside there were only products with all couriers available, so it shouldn't split but yet did. I ran out of ideas and it is a bit hard to find something in forums. Really nobody have fix for that?