Problems with Smartblog Module V2.2.0

Good afternoon.
I need the kindness of guidance - please.
I use the wonderful Prestashop application ( 1.6 ).
My PHP version is 7.2.
I recently installed the Smartblog module ( V2.2.0 ).
It turns out that I can't present the full description of the posts (as shown in the images). The Module presents only the short description. Does anyone know, please, how I can resolve this. I have notions of programming ... but alone I can't get past this. Thank you very much in advance.

002.jpg

001.jpg

1 hour ago, Roberta Poleski said:

Good afternoon.
I need the kindness of guidance - please.
I use the wonderful Prestashop application ( 1.6 ).
My PHP version is 7.2.
I recently installed the Smartblog module ( V2.2.0 ).
It turns out that I can't present the full description of the posts (as shown in the images). The Module presents only the short description. Does anyone know, please, how I can resolve this. I have notions of programming ... but alone I can't get past this. Thank you very much in advance.

002.jpg

001.jpg

You can open ticket in our support system https://support.classydevs.com our support team will check that 

Thank you

4 horas atrás, SmartDataSoft disse:

You can open ticket in our support system https://support.classydevs.com our support team will check that 

Thank you

Good night. Grateful for the return. This is the free version of smartblog. I believe they are not supportive, however, I appreciate your suggestion. I opened a note with the subject. Grateful

However, if anyone knows, please, how to solve this problem, thank you immensely. Grateful

• 8 months later...