Unlimited downloads of virtual goods

user8139

1 hour ago, joseantgv said:

你能上传你附上PDF的地方的截图吗?

Could you upload a screenshot of the place where you attached the PDF?

You may have misinterpreted my meaning

I was going to use PrestaShop to sell paid electronic documents. I created a virtual good and uploaded it successfully in the testing process, but I found that users do not need to register or pay, just need to enter the domain name and the path of my file on the server, and can get this document for free

I want registered users to pay to get this document

1.png

你能上传你附上PDF的地方的截图吗?

I created a shop to sell PDF files for virtual goods, but I found that users didn't need to register and could get the files for free by typing in the domain name in the browser followed by the file path on the server

The path of the file on the server/Calibre / 107549/107549. PDF

With the domain you can get it for free at https://xxx.com/Calibre/107549/107549.pdf

Registered users can only download documents after payment, but cannot download documents without payment. Non-registered users cannot download documents. What should I do

On 12/10/2021 at 6:48 PM, user8139 said:

I was uploaded to the server first /Calibre/107549/107549.PDF

Imported CSV file

This is not the best way, you need to upload the file from backend. the option which @joseantgv suggest. then user are able to download the digital product when they purchase either payment or free. Normally attachement show the file to download. but attached file extension can't know by front end.

Thank you

• Like 1