Blank Admin Page

macat10

I just installed Persta on php7.2, my version is 1.7.8.1, memory on this account is set to 512 and it is a dedicated server. Store pages perfect, admin page is blank, seeing this error, can someone explain how to fix this please?

======================================================

(1/1) OutOfMemoryException

Error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3993296 bytes)

in MergeExtensionConfigurationPass.php line 116

Edited by macat10 (see edit history)

Thank you Prescol, is that for the server or the account I need it raised for, tech isn't my thing?

9 hours ago, Prescol said:

Check your `php.ini` memory_limit configuration. Seems to be 32M, wich is very low. Change it to 128M and restart apache. 

3 hours ago, macat10 said:

Thank you Prescol, is that for the server or the account I need it raised for, tech isn't my thing?

Depending on the Cpanel you are using.

Over sftp you could look under etc/php/php7.2 if a debian based system. There are most likely more than one php.ini files.

Put them on 640mb and also up memory allowance to around 640mb, max file uploads, post file sizes all need to be upped. 

Thank you I will check this out. I am configuring my store and I don't see anywhere to change kg to lb or cm to inches, is this not possible?

3 hours ago, Nickz said:

Depending on the Cpanel you are using.

Over sftp you could look under etc/php/php7.2 if a debian based system. There are most likely more than one php.ini files.

Put them on 640mb and also up memory allowance to around 640mb, max file uploads, post file sizes all need to be upped. 

Edited by macat10 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, macat10 said:

I don't see anywhere to change kg to lb or cm to inches, is this not possible?

That would depend on the country you've chosen. The php.ini configuration you have adjusted?

If you don't know how to do that I'm happy to help. PM me

Thank you for that information.  I did figure some of it out so I will open a new topic for the part I didn't figure out.

10 hours ago, Prescol said:

Mixing topics within the same thread is not a good practice. Use this thread for PHP configuration and open a new one for Units used on your store.