TOTAL IMPORT PRO MODULE PRESTASHOP ADDONS

Hi I have a license of TOTAL IMPORT PRO module 1.6.10

I change the server and when i try to import , appears

The server returned an error. If you believe this is a bug then get in touch and attach the following error message:
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/db/DbPDO.php:
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function rowCount() on boolean in /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/db/DbPDO.php:208 Stack trace: #0 /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(296): DbPDOCore->Affected_Rows() #1 /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(81): SmartyCustomCore->delete_from_lazy_cache('/home/filateli/...', 'socialsharing_h...', NULL) #2 /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/Tools.php(3033): SmartyCustomCore->clearCache('/home/filateli/...', 'socialsharing_h...', NULL) #3 /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2428): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(SmartyCustom), '/home/filateli/...', 'socialsharing_h...', NULL) #4 /home/filateli/domains/filateliadelahabana.com/public_html/modules/socialsharing/socialsharing.php(228): ModuleCore->_clearCache('socialsharing_h...', 'socialsharing_h...') #5 /home/filateli/domains/

maybe a server problem?