[Solved]Csv import with 4-digit import

daniele dexter

Hello, using the Prestashop Importer module - import product from csv, xls, xlsx

I cannot import items with a 4-digit amount.

Examples: Price = 199.950.000 I get 119.95 €

Price = 1.199.950.000 I get 1.20 €

Price = 11.199.950.000 I get 11.20 €

Price = 1.999.500.000.000 I get 2 €

The format of the amounts were taken from an export module from a previous version of prestahop(1.6.0.5, now i have 1.7.7.5).

I noticed that on 4-digit items the amount was too low (Ex: € 1.20), while on all other amounts up to € 999 there are no problems.

Anyone know why there is this problem in import? Could this be a theme error? Thank you very much for the attention.

Edited by daniele dexter (see edit history)

21 hours ago, juanrojas said:

check the database to see if the 4 decimal places are active in version 1.7 this table ps_currency in the precision column

Hi juanrojas,

I think I have explained myself badly.

I send an image where I show the difference between two products with 3-digit amount (under 999) and more than 3 digits.

In my case it is not the decimals that need to be changed.

From the image you can see the formats of the two prices, on the database they are saved correctly, but in visualization it does not take the correct price.

I don't understand what this could depend on, if I import the prices without separators on the thousands the result is still not correct.

Can you tell me if in your opinion it may depend on the theme or the import module? So that I can then ask the developer for assistance?

Thank you! 😊

price_error.jpg

On 12/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, daniele dexter said:

Hi juanrojas,

I think I have explained myself badly.

I send an image where I show the difference between two products with 3-digit amount (under 999) and more than 3 digits.

In my case it is not the decimals that need to be changed.

From the image you can see the formats of the two prices, on the database they are saved correctly, but in visualization it does not take the correct price.

I don't understand what this could depend on, if I import the prices without separators on the thousands the result is still not correct.

Can you tell me if in your opinion it may depend on the theme or the import module? So that I can then ask the developer for assistance?

Thank you! 😊

price_error.jpg

I have contacted the import module support.

I have 2 possibilities:

1-I change the format of the value in text format (before it was number) -> from 1.199.950.000  to 1,199.950.000

2-after the import, even if it is incorrect, I can modify the value from item's section in prestashop.

• daniele dexter changed the title to [Solved]Csv import with 4-digit import